SEED BED CULTIVATORS KSO (light)
Full-Tillage Cultivators (KSO), Trailed
KSO-4.8 m; KSO-6.4 m; KSO-8 m; KSO-9.6 m; KSO-12 m Wide
KSO series cultivators are designed for preseeding in all types of soils which have undergone cultivation or ploughing, with the process including covering of furrows. The KSO cultivator supports high-quality, single-pass performance for operations such as killing weeds, soil scarification (up to 8 cm), smoothing, mulching, and pressing (adjustable topsoil compaction) including the creation of a compacted bed for seeds in the seed layer, and provides resource-efficient integrated tillage.
– In the basic cultivation system using conventional technology: for smoothing of fall-plowed land, preseeding, fallow land cultivation; The KSO series cultivator is used in various agricultural climate zones and for all types of soils, including those vulnerable to wind and water erosion, except for stony ones;
– In the basic minimum-till cultivation system: for preseeding cultivation, as well as for smoothing field microrelief.
In series production, KSO cultivators are equipped with a dual tandem wheel (helical, slatted, or rod-type). A single wheel, a leveling slat, and a 4-row spring harrow can be installed as an option.
The slatted and helical slatted press wheels manufactured by BDT-AGRO are designed so that the slat penetrates the soil nearly vertically and leaves the soil nearly horizontally. As a result, the wheels provide good excavation, ridge cutting, and field surface smoothing after the tool makes a pass.
When operating in loose soil (for example, preparing ploughed land), if the wheels break through and become packed with dirt, they should be turned 180°. In this case, the slats will lay flat on the ground and leave the ground vertically. This increases the load-bearing area of the wheel and the wheel itself will grab less soil and, therefore, be less prone to clogging.
The key advantages of BDT-AGRO LLC’s KSO series cultivators:
1. The load-bearing beams supporting the operating elements (gang arms) of KSO series cultivators are made of 40×40 mm or 50×50 mm square tube (instead of flat bar as on the IMT-616 “classic” cultivator and numerous other similar machines). In this case, the tube passes all the way through several access holes in the frame (see the picture of the frame); this approach has led to a significant improvement in tool reliability.
2. More balanced spacing of the S-shaped gang arms in a row has made it possible to eliminate cultivator “clogging” with weeds and crop residues and prepare a higher quality seed bed.
3. Weeds are removed without any gaps. KSO series cultivators have a 32×10 mm (with a spring tine) or 32×12 mm (without a spring tine) S-shaped gang arm. The overlap between the A-blades is 15 mm on either side.
4. Unlike the full-tillage cultivators of other manufacturers, the wheels on BDT-AGRO LLC’s KSO series cultivators are pivotly fixed “in tandem,” rather than rigidly attached; thereby enabling the load to be distributed evenly between the two wheels.
5. The improved depth adjuster permits rapid, accurate adjustment of the tool.
6. All intermediate metal tubes have been removed from the hydraulic system and the number of connections and hydraulic cylinders has been reduced.
7. The width and height of the KSO-9.6 in transport position are 3,350 mm and 4,370 mm, respectively (other manufacturers have cultivators with width 5,180 mm and height 4,370 mm), which enables it to be transported on public roads without additional permit documents.
Full-Tillage Cultivators KSO (tillage depth up to 8 cm)
|Tool description||Operating Width, m||A-blades, mm||Tractor power, hp||Base price, $||Price with single wheel, $||Price with dual tandem wheel, $||Price with a 4-row spring harrow, $||Price of leveling slat, $|
|4,7||135(150)||80-100||12 062||12 894||13 660||13 993||798|
|6,6||135(150)||120-140||15 136||16 201||17 267||17 600||1 065|
|8,0||135(150)||140-170||19 472||20 804||22 136||22 468||1 331|
|9,7||135(150)||150-190||21 047||22 712||24 276||24 709||1 664|
|12,0||135(150)||210-250||26 038||27 702||30 032||30 698||1 997|