Group of companies “BDT • AGRO” – develops, produces and sells more than 300 models of tillage equipment for subsurface tillage. The quality of products meet the requirements in the field of resource and soil-saving technologies.
The group consists of 4 companies. Manufacturing plants (a total area of 8 000 square meters) are located in Krasnodar, at the Rostovskoe shosse 14 \ 2.
Organizations that make up the Group:
LLC «BDT AGRO»
SE Strugov Alexander
LLC «Trading Company «BDT-AGRO» (export to CIS countries and far abroad).
Today we offer more than 300 models of tillage equipment.
• 2, 3, 4-row advanced disk harrows BDM with the bearing assemblies, installed inside the disk sphere, operating width from 1.8 to 9.3 m. Base group of disc harrows.
• 2, 3 -row advanced modular disk harrows BDM-M with the bearing assemblies, installed inside the disk sphere, operating width from 1.8 to 9.3 m. Folding tools in this series with a maximum operating width of 6 m, have a transport width of 2.55 m.
• 4 -row advanced modular disk harrows BDM-M with the bearing assemblies, installed inside the disk sphere, operating width from 2.1 to 9.2 m. Folding tools in this series with a maximum operating width of 6 m, have a transport width of 2.55 m. The distance between rows of disks is 900 mm
• Advanced BDM –A (with a bearing assembly installed outside the disk sphere) 4-Row Disk Harrows, 2.4 to 8.4 m wide
• CORTES Disc Harrows on tines with elastic rubber sprung elements, 1.8 to 9.3 m wide
• BARSUK Skim Disc Harrow on tines with elastic rubber sprung elements, 1.8 to 9.1 m wide
• BDM-P «BARS» 4-Row Disk Harrows (trailed and mounted) on spring tine, 2.4 to 9.2 m wide
• ROSOMAKHA BDCh Disk Chisel Harrows, 2.7 to 5.7 m wide
• Full-Tillage Cultivators (KSO) light, 4.8 to 12 m wide
• Wide-Coverage Multi-Purpose Cultivators (KShU) average, 4.8 to 12 m wide
• SUBSOILERS (CULTIVATORS) KR heavy, 2.1 to 5 m wide
• CHISEL PLOWS (PCH), 2.1 to 5 m wide
Our production departments are equipped with modern high-precision bandsaw, plasma, turning, milling and drilling NC machines, allowing to produce competitive products. Welding of agricultural equipment with the frames is carried out on semi-automatic welding in shielding gases.
Since 2013 disc harrows are equipped with maintenance-free and serviced bearing assemblies. Development and production of the construction of new generation cutting units for disc harrows is carried out entirely in our company, which guarantees excellent quality and reasonable price.
All harrows are equipped with high-quality discs from boron steel BDT-AGRO and Bellota (Spain).
BDT-AGRO LLC presented the CORTES harrow at the Golden Fall exhibition in Moscow. The tool has been awarded a gold medal as the best cultivating and seeding equipment in the Advanced Agricultural Machinery and Sustainable Agriculture contest.